Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gurkha Ancient Warrior


Gurkha Ancient Warrior Torpedo


6 x 54 ring


Wrapper: Brazilian


Binder: Dominican


Filler: Honduran / Dominican



Info: Gurkha cigars are made in Miami by Torana family. The name comes from the people of Nepal know as Gurkha warriors. They where known for their loyalty and aggressive fighting style.



Appearance: A dark and oily Brazilian wrapper with small veins running throughout. A nice firm stick with no soft spots or blemishes. It has a purple, yellow and gold band.



The Smoke: I pull out my double guillotine cutter and my trusty Vector Tizo blow torch. Initial reaction is a full body Brazilian cigar full of flavor. It has a nice draw and had to make a couple correction through out the stick. This stick is full of spice and hints of pepper. It is a full body smoke but not to heavy or over powering.



Review: A full flavored smoke that lived up to the hype. It was not harsh or a bitter aftertaste, just a nice full flavored smoke that lasted 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you like a full body smoke I would suggest that you try this stick. I will definitely buy this cigar again. I personally like the COA Brazilian a little better but for the price you can not beat this stick.



Rating: 9.1


Price $5. 50 to $6.00


3 comments:

Happy2bme said...

So what's smokin boys?

Don't think I'd trust lighting up something in my mouth that has the words "Warrior Torpedo" splashed all over it. Just a thought.

Oh, must be a Republican smoking these!!!

Ken Isaac said...

Do not mind my wifes crazy friend, she has no life. The only she has got is to check my blogg

Anonymous said...

I LOVE BLOGGING!!!
I LOVE HAPPY2BME'S BLOG!!!
SHE'S #1!!!